Inner Wisdom Journaling
Inner Wisdom Journaling offers a structure and format to face a blank page, jot down your thoughts, and discover your own way to awareness, growth and transformation.
This is a soulful practice you can come back to again and again. No more asking for someone else's advice. No more doubting yourself. Just pick a card and journal for your own answers.
32 Inner Wisdom Cards & Prompts To:
- LISTEN TO THE WHISPERS of your heart.
- TAP INTO YOUR OWN INNER WISDOM for heart and soul guidance.
- HARNESS YOUR OWN VOICE to create positive change.
- BRAINSTORM SOUL-FULFILLING OPTIONS for leveraging your time, talent and expertise.
- RE-ALIGN YOUR VISION around how you want to shine your light now.
- TRANSFORM YOUR ENERGY to feel heart-centered, empowered and alive.
- CONFIDENTLY MOVE FORWARD with soulful action.
Journal with Me!
They tell me they don't know where to begin, don't know what to write, and don't know how to create a page that'll take them deeper into processing thoughts, feelings and next steps.
My passion is to show others how to flow with their journal pages. All you need for this class is a pen and journal. I'll walk you through a life-changing process to tap into your Inner Wisdom for your own answers, and I’ll show you how to bring more JOY into your journal. All of it leads to aha moments and a renewed sense of purpose, creativity and joy.
Let’s explore together! The course is self-paced with optional coaching.
My clients suggested I create a course with audio mediations for each Inner Wisdom card. That's how this course was born.
During our time together, you will journal with all 32 cards in your Inner Wisdom workbook — or you can write in your own journal. I've made the audio meditations and Inner Wisdom cards downloadable — or you come back to this classroom to listen and view again and again.
I'm eager to share this life-changing practice with you!